- Regent’s Park Station – 0.3 miles – 6 min walk
- Baker Street Station – 0.4 miles – 8 min walk
- Great Portland Street Station – 0.4 miles – 8 min walk
- Bond Street Station – 0.5 miles – 11 min walk
- Marylebone Station – 0.7 miles – 15 min walk
Overground Train Stations:
- Marylebone Train Station – 0.7 miles – routes from Birmingham, Banbury, High
Wycombe, Stratford-upon-Avon, Kidderminster
- Paddington Station – 0.8 miles – routes from Cardiff, Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth,
- London Euston Station – 1 mile – routes from Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool,
Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen
- London City Airport – 11 miles
- Driving – via the A1203 and A3211 – 45-60 minutes
- Train – Take the DLR to Canning Station, then take the Jubilee line to Baker Street Station – 45-55 minutes
- London Heathrow Airport – 16 miles
- Driving – via the M4 and A40/A4 – 45-60 minutes
- Train – Take the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station, then the Bakerloo line to Regent’s Park Station – 35-40 minutes
|Adult Consultation (New Patient) Dr Porter||£300.00|
|Adult Consultation 45 minutes Dr Porter||£250.00|
|Adult Consultation (follow up) Dr Porter||£250.00|
|Adult Consultation (10 minutes) Dr Porter||£50.00|
|Autologous Stem Cell Therapy Consultation Dr Porter||£500.00|
|Home Visit Covid Antibody||£325.00|
|Home Visit Covid PCR||£350.00|
|Home Visit Covid TTR Day 5||£350.00|
|Home visit (day)||£400.00|
|Intra-articular Steroid Injection||£350.00|
|Intra-articular hyaluronic acid injection||£350.00|
|PRP with Hyaluronic Acid||£900.00|
|Insurance claim forms||£50.00|
- For SELF PAY patients booking in for the first time, payment for the consultation must be made at the time of booking. This is to be taken over the phone and payment details stored on file for future use.
Follow up and Pathology
- Subsequent appointments are then invoiced along with pathology/prescriptions with the payment term on receipt. Payment will automatically be deducted from the stored card details after 5 days should the invoice not be paid on receipt.
- ALL procedures (bar those covered under insurance policies) must be paid on booking. This includes PRP, joint injections and any other fixed cost item.
- All additional items will be billed retrospectively
Patient must have their full insurance details that match their membership before an appointment is booked.
A pre-authorisation code is required at the point of booking.
Opus will then process the claim on behalf of the patient.
If there is an excess on their policy, the remaining balance is recovered from patient and must be paid on receipt of invoice
Insurance companies that cover Opus currently
- We can arrange for an interpreter to join you for your appointments.
- We can arrange for longer appointments if you require more time.
- We can try to book you the first appointment of the day when it is quieter.
- For patients with autism, or people who find busy areas distressing, a private/quiet waiting area can be arranged.
- Provide pen/ paper or whiteboard for communication.
- We have portable induction loops.
- We can arrange for a sign language interpreter to join you for your appointments.
- We have procedure specific information available in large print and screen reader versions.
- If you struggle to retain information, your doctor can be asked to assist in recording your session.
- We have wheelchair access to all buildings.
- Disabled access toilets are available.